cthulhu posted in General 6 years ago

Kindda lonely here :-(. Give a shout on social media so people come & give the game a chance.

Noctuakul replied 6 years ago

i pop on occasionally to wander around for nostalgia's sake! i tried getting some friends to play with me, but the game slowed everything down on their computers so much that their browsers kept crashing from it. :'( 

Noctuakul replied 6 years ago

i pop on occasionally to wander around for nostalgia's sake! i tried getting some friends to play with me, but the game slowed everything down on their computers so much that their browsers kept crashing from it. :'( 

mixiekins replied 6 years ago

I haven't checked in or years, but it looks like there's been a ton of progress! I'd love to hop on regularly to keep anyone company, feel free to ping me anytime via whichever is your preferred method of contact (I list a bunch on SepiaRainbow.com so take your pick)! So good to see others are looking for people to play with, this is so nostalgic.

mixiekins replied 6 years ago

I haven't checked in or years, but it looks like there's been a ton of progress! I'd love to hop on regularly to keep anyone company, feel free to ping me anytime via whichever is your preferred method of contact (I list a bunch on SepiaRainbow.com so take your pick)! So good to see others are looking for people to play with, this is so nostalgic.

If you want to reply to this thread, you need to log in.