Zog posted in General 7 years ago

I'm pleased to announce that I've brought Zog's Glitchy Tools back. Currently it's pretending to be logged in as me, but during the after-game and while the API was still up I grabbed as much info as I could from it. That means for many players I have their last locations and some amount of profile information. For people that used ZGT back in the day, I may also have inventory contents.

Currently it shows you everything as if you were logged in as me, but I plan to bring back data for other people somehow. Parts of the site are currently broken, so please don't complain too loudly.

<3

Zog

Thaderator replied 7 years ago

Hey Zog, this is great. I still have your site bookmarked in fact. smile

Thaderator replied 7 years ago

Hey Zog, this is great. I still have your site bookmarked in fact. smile

b3achy replied 7 years ago

Zog, it was never gone for me...I've had it bookmarked all these years (and was even using it while I was an Eleven Alpha Tester).  Good luck with the updating...it was one of the best sets of tools out there, IMO.

b3achy replied 7 years ago

Zog, it was never gone for me...I've had it bookmarked all these years (and was even using it while I was an Eleven Alpha Tester).  Good luck with the updating...it was one of the best sets of tools out there, IMO.

If you want to reply to this thread, you need to log in.