Take a look at what your friends have been leaving around Ur.
We have just a few updates today. It’s been a busy time but we wanted to release some of the new stuff that’s been sitting around for a while for you to enjoy.
- Option to disable NPC messages in the local chat #2142
- Giant icons can now be placed on the ground and acted upon #1611
- A publicly view-able notes board (http://childrenofur.com/notes) #1502
- Separate volume slider for weather effects #1569
- View the weather in another region before venturing out (see if you need an umbrella) #1618
- While navigating, multi-street signposts will default to the next street on your route #1615
- Gone are the “Visting Stones”. Here to stay are the “Visiting Stones” #2104
- You need paper to start writing a note…unless you’re a wizard #1839
- Game hotkeys are now disabled while entering a new username on the login screen #1980
- The “A Cold Place” buff won’t get stuck anymore #2039
- Prevent street loading from getting stuck at 99% #1983
You can see a full list of issues resolved here.
Keep up with our progress: