We’ve completed our next release which has a bunch of bug fixes and a few cool new features. Check it out.
Should I bring an umbrella?
- Weather in different hubs is based on real cities around the world
- Eggs can be eaten
- Chat panels can be resized, and new message scrolling can be disabled
- Completist achievements would trigger every time a street loaded, regardless of hub completion. #1122
- Achievements got mixed up. #1125
- Energy did not increase on level up. #1182
- Some seeds did not work. #1157
- Links in chat had HTML appended to their targets. #1164
- Entity data was lost when streets were empty. #1123
- Chicks could not be fed. #1158
- The focusing orb was broken. #1119
- Jellisacs did not indicate energy/mood/img changes. #1215
- Usernames were duplicated with leading/trailing spaces. #1389
- Server was extremely slow and unresponsive under certain conditions (especially the Community Gardens street). #1093
Also, the Wintry Place now has all of its assets!
— Andy Castille
Keep up with our progress: